After seeing yet another Covid risk level infographic I asked on Twitter whether anybody was working on that - it seems not. BUT Gareth Enticott sent me this which could be a good model

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2043820620934926
[https://journals.sagepub.com/pb-assets/cover-alt/dhg-cover-social-1565280421837.jpg]<https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2043820620934926>
Mapping COVID-19: How web-based maps contribute to the infodemic - Peter Mooney, Levente Juhász, 2020<https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2043820620934926>
A proliferation of web-based maps have appeared depicting many different aspects of the spread of the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). In this commentary, we consider the usage of web-based mapping during the COVID-19 pandemic and argue that web maps have been widely misused for delivering public information on this fast moving, epidemiologically complex, and geographically unbounded process.
journals.sagepub.com

attachment.

where permitted by law.