Dear Latin America Forum Members,

During these troubling times, the Regional Studies Association remains committed to supporting our members and the wider regional research community through knowledge exchange, webinars, publications and micro grant funding.

To support our community and members, we have repurposed our resources and efforts and recently introduced:

These initiatives are in addition to the many membership benefits we already offer. The full list can be found under each membership category at www.regionalstudies.org/about/memberships/.

If you have been thinking about joining the RSA to benefit from our support, then now is a good to time to join the global RSA community.

We are delighted to be able to offer you a 10% discount on RSA membership fees.

This offer will only be open until the 15th July 2020 and more information can be found here: https://www.regionalstudies.org/news/rsa-membership-summer-offer/

Our membership rates are based on career stages and country bands. The latter is based on the GDP per capita of a country to allow us to offer lower rates for less wealthy country.

To claim this discount, simply sign up to a new membership via the Members’ Lounge and enter the campaign code SummerOffer2020 in Step 2 of the payment process.

I do hope that you consider joining the RSA membership. If you have questions on the RSA membership, please let me know and I would be happy to arrange a call with you to discuss how the RSA membership can support your work and career.

Please do share this offer with anyone you think may be interested.

Wishing you well and safe,

Daniela

Daniela Carl

Deputy Chief Executive

Regional Studies Association

Sussex Innovation Centre | Falmer | Brighton BN1 9SB | United Kingdom

tel: +44(0)1273 698 017

Company No 4116288 | Charity No 1084165

Currently working from home

mobile: +44(0)78 6697 8418