Hi all, I’m forwarding this in case you haven’t seen this on other e-mail lists to which you subscribe…apologies if you’ve received it multiple times

Persistent identifiers and Open Access in the UK: The way forward. Please complete our survey!

We want to hear from representatives across all sectors of the UK research community about your awareness, use, and experience of PIDs, and your thoughts about whether and how they could be adopted more widely in the UK.

The findings of the survey will help inform work being carried out by Jisc and UKRI to support the UK’s compliance with Plan S, specifically in terms of the use of persistent identifiers (PIDs) in the research ecosystem.

The survey will take about 5-7 minutes to complete and we will make the anonymised data and a summary of the results publicly available later this year. Closing date for the survey is Thursday 30 July 2020.

https://jisc.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/jisc-pid-project-research-plan

Dr Tamsin Burland
Digital Resources

T 07468 727061

Twitter @tamsinburland

orcid.org/0000-0002-5129-979X

Read our statement on coronavirus

15 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1BW

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number. 05747339, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. Jisc’s registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Services Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number 02881024, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Commercial Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by shares which is registered in England under company number 09316933, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

For more details on how Jisc handles your data see our privacy notice here: https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice

To unsubscribe from the JISC-REPOSITORIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=JISC-REPOSITORIES&A=1