From: Digital-Preservation Announcement and Information List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jonathan Tilbury
Sent: 27 July 2020 11:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Archiving/Migrating Proprietary Camera Raw Files

EXTERNAL: This email originates from outside of The National Archives.

Thanks Hannah. We at Preservica are also very interested in the responses that come in!

One issue we have found is that DROID no longer identifies Hasselblad 3FR (3FR) as fmt/1062 (it is now identified as x-fmt/388).

As well as understanding what the community wants we would love to hear anyone who has tried any of the tools available, especially for those producing DNG.

Jon