RSA Professional Development Webinar Series

Weekly webinars available

Dear List members,

We invite you to join our Professional Development Webinar Series, for which registration is still open. These webinars are free to attend live.

Forthcoming Webinars:

This webinar series offers training and support for skills, knowledge, and professional development on a variety of topics. Run by experts in their field, this ‘how to’ best practice webinar series aims to support interested participants at different career stages. Each webinar will be 30 minutes long, feature one or two presenters and allow for live questions and answers.

July

Find more information about these webinars here: https://www.regionalstudies.org/events/professional-development-webinar-series/

Please let me know if you have any further questions about one of the webinars or the registration process. There will be no webinars in August; the weekly series resumes in September.

Past webinars from both the Professional Development and RSA Regions, Cities Industry Webinar series will be available on demand to RSA members via the RSA Members’ Lounge.

Best wishes,

Katharina

Katharina Bürger

Conference and Events Officer

Regional Studies Association

Sussex Innovation Centre | Falmer | Brighton BN1 9SB | United Kingdom

Tel: +44(0)1273 698 017

Company No 4116288 |Charity No 1084165

icon-facebook.jpg  icon-twitter.jpg  icon-linkedin.jpg

To unsubscribe from the CITIESAFTERTRANSITION list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=CITIESAFTERTRANSITION&A=1