Do you work in the information, library or heritage sector? Do you work with local collections?

Then I want to hear from you!

I’m an MA student at University College London, and I’m researching how local collections are managed across different institutions and sectors for my dissertation.  In addition, I hope I may be able to share some of my highlight findings either through an article or presentation.

There is little recent academic research in this area, so your responses to this survey will be especially valuable. I very much appreciate any time you can give. All of the questions are optional. You can complete the survey and remain anonymous.

Please click on the following link to access the survey https://opinio.ucl.ac.uk/s?s=68662

The deadline for completing the survey is Friday 31st July.

Many thanks!