I'm looking for a community or charity body which would be interested in being a case study for a dissertation which will be a guide to show how community and charity bodies which maintain an archive, but where this is not their primary function, can achieve the archival service accreditation standard without changing their priorities or diverting more funds to the archive if this is not possible. Ideally I am looking for a body in the south of England as this is where the other case studies are, but I would welcome any charity or community body who would be willing to participate. If you would be willing to participate, please let me know,
Thanks,
Siân Howell