Hello, all,

I’m being asked to look into hosting options for our digital collections (right now these are mostly audiovisual, but born-digital material as well). Does anyone have recommendations of providers to choose – or avoid? Details of service/support provision and costing would also be helpful.

Happy to collate responses for the list!

Many thanks, Patricia

--

Dr Patricia Dark

Archivist

Southwark Heritage Services
Environment and Leisure

Southwark Council

Southwark Local History Library & Archive
211 Borough High Street
London, SE1 1JA
Tel: 020 7525 0232
www.southwark.gov.uk/localhistorylibrary

SOUTH0154_SE_LOGO_RED small

The email you received and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may be covered by legal and/or professional privilege and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

If you have received this in error please notify us immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient of the email or the person responsible for delivering it to them you may not copy it, forward it or otherwise use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. To do so may be unlawful.

Where opinions are expressed in the email they are not necessarily those of Southwark Council and Southwark Council is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has been sent.