From: Casper Smithson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 02 July 2020 09:07
To: Erin Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Thought it might be helpful for your members [EXTERNAL MAIL]

Hi Erin,

I hope you are keeping well.

I thought you might find the following information valuable for you and your members. If you feel these would be of interest to your network, we would be happy to provide you with further content for inclusion to circulate to your readers.

TownsWeb Archiving 2020: Digitisation Grant
https://blog.townswebarchiving.com/2020/06/our-digitisation-grant-is-open-early-for-applications
Our grant has opened for applications early this year, we will be supporting three projects equally with £3,000 towards digitisation costs and shortlisted applicants will benefit from £500 match funding.

Bringing Cultural Heritage to Life with Virtual Tours
https://vr.townswebarchiving.com/
We have launched our Virtual Reality Tour service for organisations who want to engage with their audiences online.

Free PastView Platform and pre-themed website - Supporting local heritage
https://www.townswebarchiving.com/archive-management-software/pastview/packages/lite/
During 2020 we are offering a completely free digital collections publishing platform, website, storage and training for heritage organisations to mange, publish and share their digital collections online.

We have been listening to our clients and working hard to pull together ideas on how we can support the cultural heritage sector during this challenging time. To make these available to as wider audience as possible, we would appreciate your help in doing so?

Kind Regards,

Casper

Casper Smithson
Business Development Manager
t: 01536 713834 (Ext. 3001)
w: www.townswebarchiving.com  e: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the APAC list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=APAC&A=1