- With apologies for cross-posting -

Dear all,

We're delighted to announce a new resource from the APGRD: our podcast series entitled Staging the Archive. A complement to our blog of the same name, each episode is based around an archive item which is then used to kick start a wider conversation.

We have recorded and released two episodes thus far - one on Classical conceptions of East and West and one on Greek theatre in Sicily - and currently in the process of setting these recordings up as a podcast feed via Apple Podcasts, Overcast, etc. In the meantime, you can enjoy then as downloadable recordings here: http://www.apgrd.ox.ac.uk/staging-the-archive-the-apgrd-podcast

The latest episode features Oliver Taplin in conversation with Giovanna Di Martino, discussing the rich performance history surrounding the Greek theatre at Syracuse. A bit of escapism for those of us unable to travel at the moment! http://www.apgrd.ox.ac.uk/podcast/sicily-and-greek-theatre-a-podcast-with-professor-oliver-taplin-and-dr-giovanna-di-martino

With all best wishes,

The APGRD Team

----
APGRD
Archive of Performances of Greek & Roman Drama

University of Oxford,
66 St Giles, Oxford, OX1 3LU
WebsiteTwitter |
Facebook

To unsubscribe from the APAC list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=APAC&A=1