As far as I know, it is still possible to register. Note the dates are June 11, 18, 25 and July 2, not the original dates of the physical workshop which appear in some advertising.

Go here for registration :  https://gadgetron2020.sciencesconf.org

and here for an outline of the classes: https://github.com/gadgetron/GadgetronOnlineClass

David

From: Kris Thielemans <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, 4 June 2020 at 20:43
To: David Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Gadgetron request + misc

Hi David

Thanks for forwarding that. This might become useful!

Is the Gadgetron course still open? If so, might be good to send the details round again.

Also thanks for giving them some info on SIRF. I think one thing to raise could be the tension between using the gadgetron server (can be anywhere) vs the gadgetron toolbox (local). We mostly use the server, but there’s lots more stuff in the toolbox that would be handy to have. I believe Johannes is using more of it. One way out would be to have more stuff from the toolbox accessible via gadgets (main example being the projectors).

Another thing could be to ask what their plans are for MacOS and Windows.

Kris