From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Tracy Part <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 30 June 2020 16:27
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tips for hardware and software

Caution External Mail: Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know that the content is safe.

Dear colleagues,

I find myself in a remarkable and intriguing position as I have just been asked for advice on how our business department should spend some money! I tried the here’s my bank account but that didn’t work so I thought I’d ask my SEDA colleagues.

Is there any hard or software that you would advise our business colleagues to investigate to help with teaching finance and data analysis. Our students tend to come to us through non formal educational backgrounds and so maths anxiety, aspirations, identity (imaging the self as someone who can do this sort of maths) would really help with engagement.

Thanks in advance

Tracy

University of East London Logo

The information transmitted in this e-mail and its contents is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended addressee you are prohibited from storing, copying or using the information in any way. This email has been checked for viruses and malware but no liability is accepted by UEL for any damage caused by any virus or malware that may be transmitted by this email.

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/email/