Hi everyone,

As discussed in the last ScotHERD meeting I set up a Microsoft Team now – you should all be able to join via this link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/team/19%3ac993b202728a4fa291e0856ee785cd09%40thread.tacv2/conversations?groupId=00648263-8644-4870-8083-279efc678538&tenantId=f89944b7-4a4e-4ea7-9156-3299f3411647

If you have any issues joining via this link please let me know and I add you manually.

I copied the channels from Slack (name, not content) and you should be able to join the channels you are interested in. I would assume that having teams now will make the Slack group void – I see if there is a way to save our past conversations somehow and add them to teams.

Some initial tips if you’re new to teams:

If you want to tag someone in a post so they get a notification you add @NAME and select the person you want to tag. If you want to let the whole channel know just @Channel and select the channel you are posting in.

There was a little issue with the recording and I will share the minutes asap.

Cheers,

Stephanie

In response to the nationally evolving Coronavirus situation, University of the West of Scotland colleagues are now working remotely. I can still be contacted during my usual working hours (Monday-Friday, 9.00-5.00) and the best way to reach me is via this email address.

Dr Stephanie Zihms FHEA (she/her)

Lecturer Researcher Development

UWS Academy

Twitter: @UWSAcademy or @GeomechSteph

UWS Academy website Link

UWS Doctoral College Events Link

Please consider the environment and think before you print.

The University of the West of Scotland is a registered Scottish charity. Charity number SC002520.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University of the West of Scotland.

As a public body, the University of the West of Scotland may be required to make available emails as well as other written forms of information as a result of a request made under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
.

To unsubscribe from the SCOTHERD list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=SCOTHERD&A=1