With apologies for cross-posting

The Section for Archives & Technology (ARA UK & Ireland) are looking for contributions to our special edition of ARC Magazine, which will be published in September 2020.

Digital technologies are changing how we work, with technologies bringing new possibilities to the sector. Under the current exceptional circumstances, we are having to learn how to harness the power of these possibilities faster and more urgently than ever before.

We would like to hear about the valuable work of professionals, at any stage of their careers, relating to their adoption, use and experience of new technologies. This is an opportunity to share news on your recent digital projects around preservation, access and outreach. Or you may like to share your thoughts on how the abrupt shift to remote working has affected your role in archives, records management or conservation.

Please submit articles of 400-800 words to [log in to unmask] by Monday 22 June, with accompanying images. If you are thinking of submitting an article, please let us know at the same email address. We will be happy to discuss any article ideas you have. Guidance for contributors, as well as copyright and disclaimer forms for images, can be found here: https://www.archives.org.uk/publications/arc-magazine.html

We look forward to hearing from many of you and sharing your work in this ARC special issue!

Follow @ARAArchiTech

Visit our webpage http://www.archives.org.uk/about/sections-interest-groups/archives-a-technology.html

Contact [log in to unmask]

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]