Dear All,

I am an Archives and Records Management MA student at University College London. I am currently undertaking dissertation research to explore environmental sustainability within archival practice with the intention of identifying current awareness and action in the UK.

I am looking for UK based archivists, record managers and conservation professionals who are willing to participate in this study. Any support with this will be greatly appreciated.

If you are interested, please follow or share this link to the online questionnaire: https://opinio.ucl.ac.uk/s?s=67873

There are 17 questions it total, which should take about 10 minutes to complete. The closing date for responses is the 22nd June 2020.

If you have any questions or would like further information about the study, please contact me. Thank you in advance. I look forward to your responses.

Kind Regards,
Georgina Robinson

Department of Information Studies
University College London
Email:

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/georgina-robinson-90160bb1

Twitter: @georginarobin

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]