HI Karen, I haven’t seen anything referring to this and am just going through a whole load of guidance. Pip

From: <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Karen Coomer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply to: Occupational Health mailing list <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, 1 June 2020 at 14:49
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Travel self isolation question

Just a quick question. Does anyone know if there is any stipulation, from the new guidance, that household members (who have not been abroad) have to self-isolate for 14 days when a traveller returns to the household from abroad?

I’m thinking not with the usual measures of the traveller trying to keep away from other members of the household and if a member of the household/traveller becomes symptomatic they isolate in the usual way. Has anyone seen any specific advice on this?
Thanks
Karen
******************************** Please remove this footer before replying. OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: