Dear colleagues.
I have been asked to conduct a literature search to find "high-powered studies with greater impact with clear findings and recommendations that may speak to best practice [in the clinical topic specified]. This may include but not be limited to systematic reviews".
Is that possible (i.e. as a way of limiting a literature search)? If it is, I'm not sure I would want to attempt it! But I thought I would ask the question. Does it come down to critically appraising the results of the literature search in order to screen out the studies which don't meet this high standard?
Thanks
Paul
Library
South London and Maudsley Trust

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1