Hi everyone

I hope you’re all keeping well?

Like many of you, we are beginning to prepare for a return to some kind of operational library service in whatever form that might take. I know that some of you remained open during the last couple of months and I wonder if you might share your experiences of that please – how did you function, what services did you run, how did you manage the flow of users through your services, what infection control procedures did you implement and so on?

Also - if you’re planning to reopen soon would you mind sharing your plans please?

Thanks so much,

Carol

Carol Hallesy

      Evidence Manager | NHS Lanarkshire

     University Hospital Wishaw and Health Improvement
     Law House, Airdrie Road, Carluke, ML8 5EP
     Tel: 01698 377601 or 07970 989776   Email:

        Guidelines 2

cid:image001.png@01D4FC35.48277A40

NHS Lanarkshire Confidentiality and Disclaimer Notice

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.

This email is intended only for the addressee named above and the contents should not be disclosed to any other person or copies taken. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of NHS Lanarkshire (NHSL) unless otherwise specifically stated. As Internet communications are not secure NHSL do not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or responsibility for any change made to this message after the original sender sent it.

We advise you to carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment, as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.

If you have received this email in error, please contact the eHealth IT ServiceDesk on 01698 855555 Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm.

https://www.nhslanarkshire.scot.nhs.uk/