‘Virtual next steps’
Being heard – conveying an important message to your library staff and customers (3 hour virtual workshop)  Tuesday 23rd June  09.30-12.30
Participate in this virtual workshop to pinpoint your key messages and how you’d like them to be understood. You’ll learn techniques for framing and delivering communications with empathy and credibility, firstly to earn a hearing, secondly to handle questions and objections in a constructive manner.

Booking form    https://www.liem.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/VCs-Appn-form-Being-heard-June-2020.docx

‘Virtual next steps’
The new library world – finding personal resilience (3 hour virtual workshop)  Friday  26th June 09.30-12.30
This unexpected crisis has thrown us into a period of upheaval in all areas of our lives. As we venture into the new library world, implementing or experiencing new ways of working whilst wanting to do the best for our customers and colleagues, we will naturally feel strain. This workshop is an opportunity to identify and explore some of the effects of change and provide you with you a tool-kit for personal resilience.

Booking form    https://www.liem.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/VCs-Appn-form-The-New-Library-World-June-2020.docx

Costs:  £50 per session to LIEM Members and £65 per session to non-LIEM Members.

Any queries contact Carol -  [log in to unmask]