Dear all,

Over the past five years Business Information Review (BIR) has published a number of papers that originate in student research. Some of these have become amongst our most read and most cited papers. We are aware that good professional research is conducted by students each year as a part of postgraduate programmes, and that some of this would be valuable to the wider professional community.

If you are aware of any outstanding dissertations in the business information or knowledge management sector that might make good articles for a professional and academic audience, do let us know. We are always keen to support new professionals into writing and publishing.

You can find out more about BIR here: https://journals.sagepub.com/home/bir

Alternatively do feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Luke

Dr Luke Tredinnick | Senior Lecturer in Media & Communications | SCDM Research Ethics Review Panel Chair | Course Leader: BSc Media & Communications  Co-Editor: Business Information Review  London Metropolitan University School of Computing and Digital Media | Room T10-03 | 166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB | T: + 44(0) 20 7133 5035  | E: [log in to unmask] | Blog:  businessinformationreview.org.uk/  | Tw: @medialondonmet Tw: @BIRJournal | LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/in/luketredinnick | Wscholar.google.com/citations?user=JoRG0SEAAAAJ&hl=en W: goo.gl/hlCWCM | W:  bir.sagepub.com

London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447 2190 51. Our registered office is at 166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB. London Metropolitan University is an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011. Its registration number with HMRC is X6880.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-BAILER list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-BAILER&A=1