Hello Jonas,
You can use the -l/-V options with fslinstaller.py to list/install versions from 5.0.11 onwards. A selection of older versions can be downloaded from:

http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsldownloads/oldversions/

although please note that we are unable to provide specific support for older versions of FSL.

Kind Regards
Matthew
Dr Matthew Webster
FMRIB Centre