No worries,

If you got things working, then you may not need to upload any images per Matthew’s request earlier (separate thread I guess). Feel free to upload problem images if you still encounter errors in the future.

Cheers,

Taylor Hanayik PhD

Analysis Research Software Engineer
Wellcome Center for Integrative Neuroimaging (FMRIB)
University of Oxford

Schedule a meeting: https://calendly.com/taylorhanayik