Yes, when the excel sheet works, it will autogenerate the assessments and will make the tables and the figures. Excellent outputs to put in the paper

Here is the link where you can download the excel and other material. Thanks

https://sites.google.com/site/riskofbiastool/welcome/rob-2-0-tool/current-version-of-rob-2

Aamer