We are currently using it and it works well on Mac. I assume you are asking about the excel sheet?

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 8:15 AM K Hopayian <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone have experience of using this on a Mac running Mac OS High Sierra?
I have tried it today, I enabled macros but the macros are not running.

Prof. Kev (Kevork) Hopayian,
BSc, MB BS, MD, FRCGP, DCH, DRCOG
Clinical Professor, University of Nicosia, Cyprus
RCGP [INT] Member
Sessional GP, Suffolk

To unsubscribe from the EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH&A=1