Personal website:www.jeremyhowick.com<http://www.jeremyhowick.com>

From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Suhail Doi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply to: Suhail Doi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 5 June 2020 at 15:15
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Critical Apraisal of Lancet paper

Amy

My comment is neither unjustified nor harmful. The points I make are common sense one would think and when I say triple blind I refer to blinding of authors to reviewers, reviewers to authors and authors to editors.

There is ample evidence to support this for example:
‎https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2556112
Although there are also those that find no difference but then do we need a trial to decide if we should insert our hands in boiling water without protection?

Suhail