Dear Morpholino,

I think 10 microns or under is a reasonable way to define a micro focus beam line. There is a list of all MX beamlines at the following web site:

http://biosync.rcsb.org/index.jsp

This gives details of each beam line, including beam size, but you would have to go through them all to find the actual number. Also I’m not totally sure how often this is updated.

Best wishes,

Andrew