Microworld @ HOME
by Genetic Moo

This is an opportunity to contribute to a weekly live YouTube broadcast on the themes of computer science and creative coding. We’ve converted our living room into a lock-down multi-screen digital ecosystem and are live streaming to YouTube every Sat.

Episode 11: "Midsummer" Saturday 27th June 2-4pm
This week, the brightest of the year, we battle the transient forces of darkness and take respite in Japanese formalism and the lockdown minimalist cinema of Ozu. 'The imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete'.

Episode 12: "The World, the Flesh and the Devil"  Saturday 4th July 2-4pm
Taking inspiration from J.D.Bernal's extraordinary speculations. Human bodies adapted for space travel, beyond all recognition.

Microworld @ HOME combines video, sound and creative coding in an immersive mash up. We welcome submissions to

Share some videos or sound with us and we’ll add them into the mix.
Video - short films up to 1 minute long.
Sound - either short loops or longer (up to 10 min) compositions.
Microworld is experimental, your work will be mixed in.

You can view archive recordings of Microworld @ HOME here
http://www.geneticmoo.com/microworldhome-films/

Thanks
Nicola + Tim
Genetic Moo

To unsubscribe from the CAS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=CAS&A=1