Microworld @ HOME by Genetic Moo

NEXT LIVE BROADCAST: “Biogenic City” Saturday 6th June 2-4pm

We’ve converted our living room into a lock-down multi-screen digital ecosystem and are live streaming to YouTube every Sat.

Episode 8: Biogenic City
The sea people have landed and begin to build a home. With self-replicating cranes; biogenic blueprints; assorted shellfish and an army of termites, their niche constructions take shape.

Take part

Microworld @ HOME combines video, sound and creative coding in an immersive mash up. We’ve been developing it to support collaboration and now, we’re inviting you to get involved.

Three ways to get involved:

1 ) SIMPLE: use our MQTT interface coded by Sean Clark to send sprites across the internet to us in real time.

2 ) A LITTLE EFFORT: share some visuals or sound with us and we’ll add it into the mix. Microworld is experimental so don’t be expecting high-def playback. You can send media via WeTransfer or Dropbox or point us to your web page.

3 ) CHALLENGING: live sound / performance. We can take a live stream from you and feed it into our live stream.

Contact us on [log in to unmask] to tell us what you’d like to do.

You can view archive recordings of Microworld @ HOME here

Thanks
Nicola + Tim
Genetic Moo

To unsubscribe from the CAS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CAS&A=1