Hi

There is still time to register for our Zoom meeting at 11:00 on Thursday 25th June 2020.  The Theme is "UKAS Accreditation during the COVID-19 Crisis".

The meeting will be hosted by AQMLM Directors and Ben Courtney from UKAS will be in attendance to answer questions.

Please visit our Forthcoming Events page for details, or use our Contact form to make enquiries.

Thank you

Jonathan Middle
Chair

--
------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual who posts and they are solely responsible for all message content. The ACB does not monitor posts. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/