[apologies for cross-posting]

Dear all,

I hope you are all OK in the current situation.

The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship seeks submissions for a new special collection: Translation, Remediation, Spread: The Global Circulation of Comics in Digital Distribution

The full Call for Papers is available to download from the Journal’s home page (https://www.comicsgrid.com/) and from Core, Humanities Commons, at http://dx.doi.org/10.17613/8fek-7374.

Editors: Jonathan Evans, Kathleen Dunley and Ernesto Priego

Deadline for submissions: June 30 2021. Hopefully this deadline will allow enough time for full submissions; we are factoring in that the pandemic has affected us all and has enhanced inequalities... (see, for example).

If after reading the CFP you have any queries relating to the Special Collection, please contact [log in to unmask] for more information.

All the best,

Ernesto, on behalf of The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship http://www.comicsgrid.com/

@ernestopriego
http://epriego.blog/
The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship http://www.comicsgrid.com/
Symbola Comics: https://figshare.com/collections/Symbola_Comics/4090025

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail. The contents of this e-mail must not be forwarded, disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of any related organisations, projects, colleagues or employers.

To unsubscribe from the UKCOMICSCHOLARS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=UKCOMICSCHOLARS&A=1