From: "'Mahesh.Anand' via Lunar List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 17:06
To: Lunar-L <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Luca Porcelli <[log in to unmask]>, Alice Stephant <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2020 European Lunar Symposium - Registration closing soon

CAUTION: This mail comes from outside the University. Please consider this before opening attachments, clicking links, or acting on the content.
Dear All,
If you wish to attend the European Lunar Symposium (ELS), which will take place next week (12-14 May), then please note that the registration for this meeting closes tomorrow or as soon as we reach the limit of the web platform through which this virtual meeting will be delivered to the community. As of now, we already have approx. 400 registrations and counting. For further details, please visit the meeting website: https://els2020.arc.nasa.gov/
We look forward to seeing many of you next week!
Best Wishes,
Alice, Luca and Mahesh
(on behalf of ELS organisers)

[Image removed by sender. /Users/maheshanand/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1536250789]
[Image removed by sender. signature_233687208]
Prof Mahesh Anand | Vice President, Royal Astronomical Society
Professor of Planetary Science and Exploration
School of Physical Sciences, The Open University
Walton Hall, Milton Keynes MK7 6AA
+44 (0) 1908 858551 | www.open.ac.uk<http://www.open.ac.uk/>
[Image removed by sender. signature_233687208]
--
Visit the Lunar-L website at: http://www3.nd.edu/~cneal/Lunar-L/
---