Dear All,

If you wish to attend the European Lunar Symposium (ELS), which will take place next week (12-14 May), then please note that the registration for this meeting closes tomorrow or as soon as we reach the limit of the web platform through which this virtual meeting will be delivered to the community. As of now, we already have approx. 400 registrations and counting. For further details, please visit the meeting website: https://els2020.arc.nasa.gov/

We look forward to seeing many of you next week!

Best Wishes,

Alice, Luca and Mahesh

(on behalf of ELS organisers)

/Users/maheshanand/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1536250789

signature_233687208

Prof Mahesh Anand | Vice President, Royal Astronomical Society

Professor of Planetary Science and Exploration

School of Physical Sciences, The Open University

Walton Hall, Milton Keynes MK7 6AA
+44 (0) 1908 858551www.open.ac.uk

signature_233687208

To unsubscribe from the UK-SSERVI-NODE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=UK-SSERVI-NODE&A=1