Von: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) <[log in to unmask]> im Auftrag von Tabrizi, Fara <[log in to unmask]>
Gesendet: Montag, 4. Mai 2020 17:21
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [SPM] Space normalization children and adults

Hello all!

We have structural data from those with and without autism including children (from 8 years) and adults.

Should we fit all in a common stereotactic space or use age appropriate templates?

If we use age appropriate templates, will this affect the between-subjects analysis (VBM)?

Fara Tabrizi

MID SWEDEN UNIVERSITY

Department of Psychology and Social Work

Campus Ostersund

Room: P1517

Phone: +46 73 511 64 27

Information about the processing of personal data at Mid Sweden University: www.miun.se/en/personaldata<http://www.miun.se/en/personaldata>