Rosemary

From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious
culture <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of James Bugslag
Sent: 21 May 2020 18:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] A Sermon for Ascension Day

Thank you once again, Nathaniel.  It does not appear that Honorius'
wanderings took him as far as Jerusalem: his description of the Church of
the Ascension seems to have been drawn from the late 7th-century description
of Arculfus, as recorded by Adomnan.

Cheers,

Jim

  _____