Hi James

I know of two off the top of my head - http://www.phpback.org/ and https://commento.io/

The latter is paid (not expensive, tho), and I believe has Disqus import functionality. Not sure about the former, advantage there is it can be self hosted and thus fiddled with...

Or - host something nice like Discourse (which is really the only worthwhile forum software nowadays) and use this: https://meta.discourse.org/t/embedding-discourse-comments-via-javascript/31963

cheers

Mike

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency

** NEW: an easy to use web publishing platform for museums: https://themuseumplatform.com **
** Workshops, courses and free downloads: https://trainingdigital.co.uk **