The Warburg Institute will be holding a Virtual Open Day on Monday 18 May 2020, 11.00am to 6.00pm.

Organised by the University of London registry team, the Open Day will run as two separate webinars: one for prospective Research Degree students (from 11.00am), and one for prospective applicants to the Postgraduate Taught Programmes (from 2.15pm). Each webinar will provide a detailed introduction to our course programmes and teaching methods, the admissions process, funding options, and the Warburg’s Library, Archive and Photographic Collections. And each will conclude with a live Q&A to give prospective students the chance to question our course directors and registry team directly.

Places limited. For details: https://warburg.sas.ac.uk/events/event/22516

Jon Millington

Events and External Relations

The Warburg Institute

School of Advanced Study | University of London
Woburn Square | London WC1H 0AB

T: +44 (0)20 7862 8910 | E: [log in to unmask]

https://warburg.sas.ac.uk/

The School of Advanced Study at the University of London is the UK's national centre for the facilitation and promotion of research in the humanities and social sciences.

To unsubscribe from the MAT-REN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MAT-REN&A=1