Hi Christina & Museum Mum

Just catching up with old emails & realised that I hadn't responded, sorry
for the delay. With kids continuing to work at home, it seems there's still
an appetite for more to help them do this.
Whilst IWM's doors are shut and kids are learning at home, we're creating a
series of videos for 7-12 year olds approx,'Adventures in History'
Every Wednesday at 2pm we release a new film on the Adventures in History
playlist
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLolzHiCNNbO--qp4zN6MgVSCqEsv8SDk3>on
IWM's You Tube channel.

We have drawn inspiration from the national curriculum and explore a wide
range of subjects - from spies, submarines and life on the Home Front, to
key historical events such as D-Day and VE Day. The VE Day film is out this
week. Plus on Fridays we set a family “mission briefing” relating to the
same theme. This is all on IWM's Twitter, Facebook as well as the website.

Thanks for listening

Katharine Alston

CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask]