Hi All,

A long shot....

I'm trying to track down some data for a bit of research I'm involved in.  What I'm after is the results of a meta-analysis (figures with CIs) alongside the sample size and effect size of each component RCT used. I need as many examples as possible (500+) - but any numbers will help. It will save us having to extract it manually

I need an open system (ie one that shares) so I am not able to use some obvious candidates!

Cheers

jon

--
Jon Brassey