Included patients for whom a clinical outcome of either hospital discharge or death during hospitalisation was recorded -- those with missing data would have been excluded (potential for selection bias)
Disease severity was based on qSOFA and SPO2 -- composite nature of score limits confidence in the balance of resp. functional status (potential confounding bias)
Confounding by CRP, D-dimer, PCT (which could have influenced 4-aminoquinoline therapy) was not considered (another confounding by indication concern)
PCR assay validation was not established
Some concerns about data accuracy -- " if the patient’s electronic health record did not include information on a clinical characteristic, it was assumed that the characteristic was not present
No dose response relationship could be established.

I would judge this study as high risk of bias for the main outcome  and VA, and would want replication in future differently designed studies to establish more certainty. However, high risk of bias may not be risk of high bias.