In Nova Scotia, our premier said to “stay the blazes home” and that caught on. People are wearing shirts with the saying.

From: European Association for the Teaching of Academic Writing - discussions <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Natasha Artemeva
Sent: May 15, 2020 1:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: What are "stay-at-home orders" called in various languages?

CAUTION: The Sender of this email is not from within Dalhousie.

Self-isolation measures and quarantine in Canada (English)

Natasha

- -

Professor Natasha Artemeva, PhD

School of Linguistics and Language Studies

Chair, Carleton University Research Ethics Board

Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada, K1S5B6