Colleagues and friends,

In these unsettling times, we write to share news about a project that highlights both our global connectedness and the diversity of the wide-reaching work that we do under the banner of “rhetoric.”

We are excited to announce the launch of our new podcast, Global Rhetorics<https://globalrhetorics.com/>. This podcast aims to amplify the scholarship and pedagogies of rhetoricians around the globe. Our episodes take a deliberately interdisciplinary and international perspective. We interview scholars working in a variety of countries, cultures, and disciplines about their rhetorically-oriented research and teaching.

Our first episode<https://globalrhetorics.com/2020/05/13/design-rhetoric-bowie/> (available now!) is situated in South Africa. Our second episode (coming next week) interviews two scholars working in Sweden. Subsequent episodes speak with academics working in the Philippines, Mexico, and Scotland.

Subscribe and download episodes wherever you listen to your podcasts. And check out our website globalrhetorics [dot] com<http://www.globalrhetorics.com/> for transcripts, episode art, and information about our international team<https://globalrhetorics.com/meet-the-team/>. You can also follow us on Twitter: [at]GlobalRhet<https://twitter.com/GlobalRhet>.

Give us a listen!

Collin Bjork
Lecturer in English and Media Studies
Manawatû Campus