Dear All,

**Final Week to contribute** Call for participants: UCL PhD Research Study on Information Behaviours of UK Dance researchers

I am a PhD research student at University College London within the Department of Information Studies. I am currently undertaking a PhD research project that explores the information-seeking behaviours of UK dance researchers with the intention to identify new and improved ways that UK dance archives can provide online resources.

I am looking for UK dance researchers to contribute towards an online questionnaire. The term ‘dance researcher’ within this project collectively comprises of dance academic/scholars, postgraduate dance students and undergraduate dance students working or studying within the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. If you, or any of your fellow colleagues are willing to participate in this study, please follow or share the embedded link to the online questionnaire (LINK: https://opinio.ucl.ac.uk/s?s=63705). Please distribute this email as you feel fit to fellow colleagues within your institutions who may also be interested in participating. This study aims to engage with a large proportion of UK dance researchers from across the UK and Northern Ireland as possible. Any support with this will be greatly appreciated.

If those of you who teach undergraduate or postgraduate dance students, are willing to circulate an e-flyer within your department, please find the e-flyer via a link here (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vTFXQxxJPQ6uLxHQ1nW9BTPsUptxV6TO/view?usp=sharing), which you can share among your students. Note: the research project has full ethics approval and confirmation of this can be provided via email if needed.

If you have any questions or would like further information about this study, please do contact me via any of the details that can be found at the end of this email. Thank you in advance for taking the time to consider participating in our research study. If there are any further questions or information you would like regarding the research project, please do contact me. I look forward to your responses.

Kind Regards,

Bethany Johnstone

BA Hons, MA & MSc
Department of Information studies, UCL