*apologies for cross-posting*

Hello all

Since the lockdown, very many museums have been making more resources
available online.  If your museum (or other heritage organisation) has done
that, please could you tell me how you are evaluating the resources?  Web
analytics etc will give quantitative data as usual, but are you using any
other methods to obtain qualitative feedback from people who are using your
resources?  If so, what methods are you using and how effective are you
finding them?

As this is an unprecedented situation that we are in, and museums and
heritage organisations are delivering things in different ways, I'd be
interested to know if anyone is using new ways of evaluating them.

Many thanks for your help with this.  I will collate responses, so please
let me know if you are willing for your response to be shared or not.

Best wishes

Nicola

Nicola Bell

culture-evaluation-learning

E:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

W:  <http://www.nicolabell.co.uk/> www.nicolabell.co.uk

DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET