Hi Nick,

It looks excellent. I'll notify my institution and see if they will buy the ebook for the library. I recall meeting you at the 2017 (or 2016) cycling and society symposium in Lancaster as an early PhD student and being fascinated by your intergation of political philosophy and the good life with the practice of cycling. I myself went on to complete my PhD and drew heavily on political philosophy - particulalry social contract theory - in theorizing the unique scenario cyclists face in Dublin in how this scenario represents a compromised freedom. Perhaps you would find this interesting: http://doras.dcu.ie/23704/.

I look forward to reading your work and well done on getting published.

All the best,

Robert Egan