Hello,

I also ran into the same problem as Alex Heyam in trying to open a CCPNMR project in v2.5 that was created in v2.4 using NMRBox.

At the suggestion of the NMRBox support team, I tried opening my project again using an earlier version of NMRBox that runs v2.4. However, opening this project leads to CCPNMR being "Killed" without any other error or information in Terminal. If I open a different project that was created in v2.4 but that I did not try to open in v2.5, the project opens just fine in the earlier version of NMRBox that runs v2.4.

This makes me think that trying to open my project in v2.5 has made the project incompatible with v2.4.

I am more than happy to send my project folder (without spectra) if I could be provided with an email to send it to.

Best,
Riley P.