Dear member of the BCS-HCI   community

With this email we would like to invite you to participate to our Human-Robot Interaction online survey on your perceptions about social robots as personalised assistants.

This survey consists of two short questionnaires, an interaction scenario and with some follow-up questions.

Participation in this online study is anonymous, it will only take ~20 min, it is in English, and you have to be at least 18 years old.

Participate in the online study via this link: http://igw.tuwien.ac.atdesignlehren/HRI/online_study.html

We are looking forward to your participation.

Thank you for your consideration!

Best wishes,
Glenda Hannibal (Technical University of Vienna)
Vicky Charisi (Joint Research Centre, European Commission)

To unsubscribe from the BCS-HCI list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BCS-HCI&A=1