Hi all,

I've been noticing the sometimes quite sharp differences between the kinds of accommodations in official guidance and those requested by people who are #ActuallyAutistic (and I'm not just thinking of Higher Ed contexts here) and with this in mind I've been thinking of running some (digital) focus groups as part of an effort to improve our range of accommodations available to UG and PGT students who have an Autism Spectrum Condition. But first I thought it might be good to see if anyone else has developed Autism specific initiatives at their institutions - would be really curious to hear what sorts of things you've run across.

Thanks as always,
Jeremy Kidwell
University of Birmingham