Hi Zoë

Thanks for this and hope all is good with you.

We are just beginning equality analysis on the University’s plans across all staff and student activity going forward, focussing on differential impact on anything that we will, in effect, be doing differently. So we envisage that this will be quite a significant piece of analysis and likely to be ongoing.

Best wishes

Angie

Interim Associate Director of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and Organisational Development

Division of Human Resources, University of Leicester, Room 0.08, Astley Clarke Building

University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH

t: +44 (0)116 3736424

m: +44 (0)7392287149
e: [log in to unmask]