Dear all,

I am looking for tools allowing to make an interactive media map that works offline, without the need of a connection with the internet.
The tool does not have to be free, but still affordable for an art project.
Any suggestions or recommendations?

Thank you much!

Best wishes,

Geert

Geert Vermeire
the Milena principle - Made of Walking

walk · listen · create
Web portal for walking artists and artist walkers

LOCATIVE MEDIA SUPERCLUSTER
Locative Media for the XXI century - online course platform
http://supercluster.eu/ (under construction - middle 2020)

CGEOMAP
Geo-Storytelling - collaborative spatial narratives/writing / open source platform

In to the Artmosphere

a call for art to change the climate of our minds

https://oika.com/into-the-artmosphere