Dear all,

I am looking for tools allowing to make an interactive media map that works
offline, without the need of a connection with the internet.
The tool does not have to be free, but still affordable for an art project.
Any suggestions or recommendations?

Thank you much!

Best wishes,

Geert

*Libraries as Gardens - Open call for your stories during the pandemic
<https://supercluster.eu/projects/librariesasgarden/>*

Geert Vermeire
the Milena principle - Made of Walking
http://www.themilena.com/made-of-walking

walk · listen · create
Web portal for walking artists and artist walkers
https://walklistencreate.org/

LOCATIVE MEDIA SUPERCLUSTER
Locative Media for the XXI century - online course platform
http://supercluster.eu/ (under construction - middle 2020)

CGEOMAP
Geo-Storytelling - collaborative spatial narratives/writing / open source
platform
*https://cgeomap.eu/info/ <https://cgeomap.eu/info/> *

In to the Artmosphere

a call for art to change the climate of our minds

https://oika.com/into-the-artmosphere